|How do I pay?
How do you pack/mail the posters?
When do you mail my order?
Can I return a poster?
How much is shipping cost?
Click here for more
What does FN /
NM / RO / (adv) / ReRelease mean?
Click here for more
information about our lists.
Posters marked as NM or RO are unused in excellent condition.
I want a poster with Bruce
Willis. In what movies did he play?
All the worlds movie information can be found in
Internet Movie Database. You can also search for Swedish
actors and movie titles on IMDb.
I bought "A Clockwork
Orange" on an auction for $10.
Its a poster reprint, a small copy on cheap paper, maybe
printed in 10.000 copies at a cost of $1 each. We sell the genuine Swedish poster from
1971, a collectors item that is known in 25 copies. You can be one of the owners.
The poster was damaged. What can
On rare occasions a poster gets damaged in the mail. We mail them
rolled in secure double tubes. You can have full insurance as an option when you order.
The posters are printed on high quality paper. If the damage is
only a few creases or tears, store the poster flat for a few weeks. You will hardly notice
the damage when you later frame the poster.
How do I
search for posters?
- Write the name of the movie star, director or movie title that you want
- Use short search words to find more posters
- There is no difference if you use CAPS ON or not. Swedish letters ��� can be used
- You don't have to use wild cards like '*' or '?'
- Write '/' first in the search if you only want to find titles that begin your search
criteria, example "/E.T."
- Write '/' last in your search if you only want to find titles that end your search
cirteria, example "ALIEN/".
NIRO will find Robert de Niro
HITCH will find Alfred Hitchcock
/BLUE will find Blue Hawaii but not Midnight Blue.
HITCHCOCK, ALFRED will not find Hitchcock (use "alfred hitch")
SOMERSBY will not find Sommersby (wrong spelling)
A* HITCHCOCK will not find Hitchcock (don't use wildcards)
See what others are looking for >>
Still have a question? Contact us here.